Environmental Health consists of those capabilities and activities necessary to anticipate, identify, assess and control risks of immediate delayed onset DNBI to personnel from exposure encountered in the environment. These exposures include risks from chemical, biological, radiological and physical hazards.
Plan and execute the uninterrupted provision of Role III Environmental Health support in order to preserve and protect the health of the installation and maintain troop readiness by influencing positive health outcomes for mission and force.
- Potable Water Quality Analysis
- Recreational Wate Quality Analysis
- Disease Vector Prevention and Control
- Waste Management/Compliance Consultation (Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste and Regulated Medical Waste)
- Climatic Injury Prevention and Control
- General Facility Sanitation and Hygiene Consultation/Inspections
- Food Service Sanitation Consultation/Inspections
Basic Food Handler's Course
To achieve a Basic Food Handlers Safety certification, complete the following:
1. Review the attached presentation
2. Pass the exam with at least an 80%
3. Print a copy of your certificate and have it on hand at your event!
Contact Environmental Health at (912) 435-6074/7354 with any questions/concerns